Dreamplex is Vietnam’s leading flexible workplace experience provider. We design and deliver people-centric work experiences that help fast-growing companies attract and retain talent and help employees have the best day at work possible. We do this by reimagining every element of the work experience; from welcoming lounges to the hospitality-level care from our team, and from vibrant common spaces to the events and activities that we run in them multiple times a week.
And of course, the DreamBuilders are so happy when working at Dreamplex and you are the next? :)
This unique experience is catching on, and that’s why we’re now looking for a:
Digital Marketing Executive
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Summary of Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive who is responsible for the digital marketing performance in BM platforms; correct tracking and reporting, managing the content/design on website/landing page/key visual, as well as effective workflows in the Marketing CRM.
The main goal is to ensure that all Marketing KPIs are being met and are aligned with our values and business objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Digital performance:
- Develop and execute the Facebook and Google media plan following business objective
- Optimizing the ads and ensuring no. of lead, cost per lead, CR and cost per acquisition.
- Work with the Copywriter, Graphic and Video Designer to create effective content for leads acquisition.
- Strongly on writing the social content to have A/B testing in Facebook to get the best result to meet MKT KPI
- Community management: Collaborate with center personnel to organize and manage peers and stakeholders
- Audience research and social monitoring / management
- Ensure correct tagging of ads with UTMs to enable spend effectiveness accuracy
2. Marketing CRM:
- Build the relevant forms for accurate information in leads capture
- Ensure that the workflows in the CRM are reflective of the required processes
- Ensure the no. of qualified leads & source in CRM and follow up the lead status in the NOTE to optimize the leads.
3. Channel Management:
- Reply to public messages, comments, posting from social media, …
- Hotline management
- Actively getting more leads via non-digital leads such as forum/group/LinkedIn...
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 2 years working in digital marketing field with proven working experience
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that attract, engage and delight customers
- Experience with digital channels: Google, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, …
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking and great attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Freshsales is a plus
- English: Fluently