About the company
We are Dreamplex, a Space for Success. As a coworking space, we aim to create an environment where our members can be as productive as they can be, collaborate with the community, and enjoy your working journey and taking another step forward in their success story.
To continue perfecting that environment, we start from the inside. We strive to provide our team with everything necessary for better work-life integration and fulfillment, from opportunities for learning and growth to a variety of exciting and exclusive benefits. With plans to expand, we are now hiring brilliant minds to be a part of our Dreambuilders’s family.What you do
Do you get inspired by seeing people around you succeed, and do you care about providing the right environment, opportunities, and experience for them to do so? As our Maintenance Staff, you will be doing just that, by internalizing what it means to be a “Space for Success.”
Being the face of Dreamplex comes with some exciting tasks, such as Check revenue on office RnD & Xero
What you need
- Allocate monthly prepaid revenue.
- Monitor collection money & aging account receivable
- Contact with members to collect AR on time
- Issue invoice on BKAV
- Compare debt with customers
- Input money daily from the bank to Xero system & reconcile
- Work with other departments to resolve problems of AR
- Control documents of AR
- Monitor member’s deposits
- Follow the marketing’s policies: Grab, Got it, CGV….
- Make management revenue report monthly.
- Tax : Report VAT quarterly, report Used invoices quarterly.
- Report & Others: support daily, weekly & monthly on deadline, support the other person in the accounting department, other accounting works assigned by Chief Accountant.
What's in it for you
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- At least 2 years’ experience in same position
- Preferred experience in Xero, office RnD, Office system
- Communicate & write English well.
- Hard working, proactive, able to work under high pressure
Working in a startup that’s moving fast and making waves
- Opportunity to grow as we grow
- A collaborative and caring team
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Working in a growing industry and being a part of the cause for success for thousands of entrepreneurs and professionals.