We are Dreamplex, a Space for Success. As a coworking space, we aim to create an environment where our members can be as productive as they can be, collaborate with the community, and enjoy waking up every day and coming to work to take another step forward in their success story.
To continue perfecting that environment, we start from the inside. We strive to provide our team with everything necessary for better work-life integration and fulfillment, from opportunities for learning and growth to a variety of exciting and exclusive benefits. With plans to expand, we are now hiring brilliant minds to be a part of our Dreambuilding family.
What you will do
Do you get inspired by seeing people around you succeed, and do you care about providing the right environment, opportunities, and experience for them to do so? As our Member Experience Lead, you will be doing just that, by internalizing what it means to be a “Space for Success.”
Being the face of Dreamplex comes with some exciting tasks, such as:
● Creating a fun, inspiring, and welcoming environment for our members and guests.
● Engaging the community, assisting in bringing people together, and creating a sense of belonging.
● Coordinating and executing engaging events and gatherings.
● Providing a “Member Obsessed” level of service.
● Thinking outside the box to make huge fans out of our members.
● Coordinating with other departments including sales, marketing, accounting, HR, IT, for various projects.
● Managing and monitoring daily operations, inventory and cash handling.
● Managing members needs and billing via coworking management software.
● Flexibility to work across all locations, at varying time schedules.
What you need
● Hospitality and guest relations or retail and customer service experience
● Genuine care for people and a want for providing the best experience
● Easy going, bubbly, and open with communication
● Ability to think on your feet, critically and creatively
● Equal ability to work autonomously and on a team
● Good time-management, priority-setting, deadline achievement
What’s in it for you
● Working in a startup that’s moving fast and making waves
● Opportunity to grow as we grow
● A collaborative and caring team
● Competitive compensation & benefits
● Working in a growing industry and being a part of the cause for success for thousands of entrepreneurs and professionals.
Your application was submitted successfully.