We are Dreamplex, a Space for Success. As a coworking space, we aim to create an environment where our members can be as productive as they can be, collaborate with the community, and enjoy waking up every day and coming to work to take another step forward in their success story.
To continue perfecting that environment, we start from the inside. We strive to provide our team with everything necessary for better work-life integration and fulfillment, from opportunities for learning and growth to a variety of exciting and exclusive benefits. With plans to expand, we are now hiring brilliant minds to be a part of our Dreambuilding family.
What you will do
As the Business Development Lead, you will be driving revenue for Dreamplex by identifying and acquiring new potential customers for Dreamplex by selling (but not limited to) studio, desk, meeting room, event, and other partnership services that generate revenue for Dreamplex.
- Understand the industry and its trends, including and not limited to competitor landscape, new opportunities for strategic growth to increase revenue for the company
- Develop sales plan and implement it including but not limited to building up pipeline, proactive joining networking events / hunting / making cold-calls / email marketing, building up relationship for referrals, etc to acquire the right customers
- Follow up customer closely and from end to end including but not limited to providing optimal solutions/ consultation to customers, following up on contracts and payments
- Monitor and track individual performance regularly
- Be alerted and initiate new ideas to respond to market situation
- Work closely with Marketing for needy support and Operations & Member Experience Team to ensure we can deliver seamless customer experience
- Timely report and update sales result as required
What you need
- Bachelor's degree from top local or overseas universities is preferred
- 1+ year of relevant work experience in business development/sales in coworking space/real estate is preferred
- Ability to work independently to achieve performance targets
- Commercial focus, results oriented, excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
- Good in written and spoken English
- A strong drive to make things happen